Use of Special Purpose Planes
Stanley "How to Use Special Purpose Planes"
20 pages Color
- Chisels and their Correct Use
- Cleaning Antique Tools
- H.D. Smith & Co. Catalogue No. 25, 1920
- Henry Disston & Sons Price List, 1876
- Millers Falls No. 35, 1915
- Patented Transitional & Metallic Planes in America, Volume II
- Sargent Combination Planes Nos. 1080 and 1085
- Simonds Saw Mfr. Co. Catalogue No. 19, 1919
- Stanley - How to Use Special Purpose Planes
- Stanley Adjustable Metal Plumbs and Levels
- Stanley Little Big Book 2006
- Stanley Little Big Book 2007-2008
- Stanley Little Big Books - Both
- Stanley No 45 Combination Plane (in Spanish)
- Stanley No. 444 Dovetail Tongue & Groove Plane
- Stanley No. 45 Aluminum Combination Plane
- Stanley No. 45 Combination Plane
- Stanley No. 50 Combination Plane
- Stanley No. 77 Doweling Tools
- Stanley R and L Co Bed Rock Plane
- Stanley Tools, 1923, Set of 16 Full-Color Prints, 9" x 12"
- Tower & Lyon Catalog No. 12, 1904
- Vaughan & Bushnell Mfg. Co. Catalogue No. 27, 1927
- WOODEN PLOW PLANES. A Celebration of Planemaker's Art.
Please note, we have upgraded our Store and you may need to reset your password. Please let us know if you have any questions.
This does not affect your Auction login, which is different.